bismilallah photo bismillah-2.gif

Saturday, September 27, 2014

Entry 1 - Introduction about myself, my strength and my weaknesses (MGT538)

 General Information:
  • Name: Abu Ubaidah Bin Abdul Aziz.
  • I'm so proud become the owner of this name till hereafter, not just an odd name nowadays but actually the name Abu Ubaidah can influence me to be like the great sahabah Abu Ubaidah al-Jarrah. Only if you know the history of him then you are influenced to be like him as well. Even my character and his character is very very big differences in all matters but still I am inspired to be like the great sahabah Abu Ubaidah al-Jarrah. In my opinion, every parent giving a nice name to their children for a reason, maybe hoping that in the future their son will be like their names. For reader's information, my mom got twin and I am hoping that I carry the gene from my mother.
  • Currently I lived in Ipoh, but actually I was born in Kuala Lumpur. I had lived in Kuala Lumpur, twice in Putrajaya, Teluk Intan, Sungai Besar and Ipoh. My family and I move out from one place to another due to my father's job which is government servant. Well, I loved to live this way because I can learn more different culture from different living area. The more I meet people the more I can learn. Actually I was hoped that I can further study far far away from my home but Allah decided for me to go to UiTM then I just accept it Alhamdulillah.
  • I like to travel with my friends but not with my family, only if I have sufficient money I will travel to any place I can afford to.
  • I just graduated Diploma in Banking in UiTM Jengka with honor and currently I am studying Bachelor Degree in Islamic Banking at UiTM Merbok. My nature is more to Islamic so that I choose this course hoping that I can become advisor in Islamic Banking system or Islamic Financial system one day.
  • I am third from five siblings, I have two big bros, one younger brother and one younger sister.
  • My hobby is playing video games and watching movie on laptop. My movie preferences more to English super series and anime like naruto and one piece. One more, I love to watch football games. Chelsea fans, keep the blues flag flying high #KTBFFH.
  • Favourite food and favourite drink keep changing because I love to eat. Usually I will change my appetite to another when I find one delicious food but now as student I have no money to taste all delicious food here in Kedah and Penang. So far my body maintain okay anyway. Alhamdulillah a gift from Allah.
  • Next, generally I am a person who likes to help my friends actually. Anything I can do to ease my friends then I will do it. But sometimes I likes to tease my friends till my friends get angry then I will apologize to them. Life full of colors, you paint it.
  • In the picture below is my friends from UiTM Jengka, there are 3 ANC students and others graduated with dean list. One of them was succesfully achieved GPA 4.00 pointer for the last three semester, when I saw his result I was like shocked and impressed. But Alhamdulillah my classmates before are very brilliant, so many students score GPA 4.00 pointer every semester and I'm proud to be one of them. I am just hoping that I can do even better for BBA Islamic Banking here in UiTM Kedah.


 Strength:
  • Friendly, easy to be friend with among boys.
  • I can become a leader and also I can become a good follower.
  • A careful person in completing any job/task.
  • A good listener.
  • I am very good in Bahasa Melayu, good in English language and quite good in Arabic language since I learnt it from high school and keep learning the Arabic in university.
  • Fast learner. My preferences more to calculation.

Weaknesses
  • Slow in term of communicating with girls, also can be said as shy when it comes to meet with girls at first. But after I can get comfort with girls I have no problem to communicate with them, it is just shy at first.
  • A bit scared to face the outside world since I have no working experience. Usually I finished my holiday by learning about Islam, learning Kitab and get close to Ulama' and so on. Now when I pursue my degree I hope that my intern on the last semester will become very helpful.
  • Addicted to play video games and watching movies but I managed to finish any task/assignment on time (so far). When there's nothing to do, I will open my laptop and first online then watching movies till sleepy.
  • Sometimes I easily get angry when someone did what I dislike.
  • I dislike to read, either it is informative or not I dislike to read but when it comes to religious matter and sports then I will read.
(my first entry is quite clumsy because i'm not get use to blog before)

1 comment: